venerdì 19 agosto 2016

Friends to the End!

Ciao a tutti, ogni tanto posto!
Hello hello everybody, I've a new post!

Ho un nuovo progettino di paper crafting oggi, realizzato per il Challenge Mensile del Blog di Live and Love Crafts.
I've a new little papercrafting project today that I realized for the monthly challenge at Live and Love Crafts Blog.

Il tema è "Compleanno/Anniversario" ed io ho pensato di colorare questo adorabile timbrino della Lili of the Valley e di festeggiare l'anniversario di un'amicizia!
The theme is "Birthday/Anniversary" and I thought to colour this lovely Lili of the Valley Image and to create a card which celebrates a friendship anniversay!




 
La mia card, ovviamente, è in stile shabby e le immagini Lotv sono semplicemente perfette per questo stile secondo me!
I created a shabby chic card for them, just the perfect style for about all Lotv images, I think!

 
 
Vista di lato...
Here is a side view
 
 
 
 
E con questa vi auguro buon fine settimana!
Spero vi sia piaciuta :)
And with this, I wish you all a happy week-end!
I hope you loved it :)
 
 a BIG hug,
Franz.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copics:
 
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11 + R20 for cheeks
Hair: E50, E51, E53
                   E000, E13, E15, E18
Outfit-Blue: BG000, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Outfit-White (Warm Grey): W1, W2, W3
Outfit-Red: R11, R20, R27, R29, R37, R39
Floor: E40, E70, E71, E74

 
 

4 commenti :

Bunny ha detto...

This is very cute. Lovely colors and stitching.

Marianne's Craftroom ha detto...

Hi from a new follower, your colouring is stunning, fabulous card

Jeni ha detto...

Stunning! Wonderful coloring and design. ~jeni :)

UplayOnline ha detto...

Lovely colors and stitching.


ผลบอล