mercoledì 1 ottobre 2014

Colouring Amanita♥ - The mushroom

Hi everyone!
Here I'm again with the last part of the copic tutorial that I realized for the "Bronte and Bella Clubhouse".
 
The lovely Amanita is our protagonist and today I coloured the mushroom on her head:)
 
The colour combo I used is E00, YR02, YR07, YR09, E08, E18.
 
I started with YR09 on the darker part using the stippling tecnique:
 
 

YR07
 


YR02
 

 
E00

 
Here I started adding the darkest colours and giving some contrast to the colouring,
 
E08


YR09
 


YR07
 


YR02 + E00


More contrast:

E08
 

 
E18

 
E08 - YR02 to blend it a little


 
for the inner part of the mushroom I simply used this combo, on this order: W05, W03, W01 starting with the darker colour and blending it with the lightest ones, I repeated this sequence two times:


On this last pic, I simply coloured the white dots with a white gel pen:
 
 
That's all, I hope this can be useful!
 
To see how I coloured Amanita's skin have a look here
To see how I coloured Amanita's hair and dress have a look here
 
 
Bye,

6 commenti :

Pat ha detto...

Perfect!!!! I love the color combination you used!!! Thank you so much, Franz!!

Dortesjs ha detto...

super, great colouring,,always ofcause

Unknown ha detto...

Bellissimo questo timbro e la colorazione è spettacolare. Grazie per il tutorial fotografico, ho iniziato ad usare i copic e sarà sicuramente utile.
Francy

Eulalia ha detto...

Wooooow, sarà pure velenoso 'sto fungo ma a me questa amannita piace daaaa.... morire? Eheheheh, no no, questa colorazione mette gioia di vivere nelle vene.
Grazie Franz, le tue condovisioni sono sempre molto apprezzate... sei una sorpresa continua e una continua conferma.
xoxoxo Lalla... ma sempre Eulalia

Ivonne ha detto...

Another great tutorial! Your coloring skills are just amazing! Hugs, Ivonne

Alexandra♥ ha detto...

Thanks for sharing your coloring process Franz! Amanita looks very pretty!

Hugs,
Alexandra