lunedì 17 marzo 2014

Saturated Canary and Copic Marker Europe DT: Narwhal Love♥

Ciao a tutti!
Hello everyone!

Sono di nuovo qui per condividere una nuova card che ha come protagonista una delle stupende immagini di Krista, le trovo tutte così belle che vorrei 36 in una giornata per riuscire a colorarle tutte!
Me here again with a card I made using one of the gorgeous Krista's images, they are all so lovely that I'd like to have 36 hours in a days to colour all them up!

Questa volta ho scelto "Narwhal Love", davvero troppo graziosa!
This time I've chose the super cute  "Narwhal Love":
 
 
L'ho colorata con i copic e con la tecnica "senza linee" che penso si sposi benissimo con le immagini della Saturated Canary!
I coloured her with copics and I used the "no lines" tecnique that I think is wonderful with Saturated Canary images!
 
 
Le carte che ho usato sono della Maja Design e My Minds Eyes, mi piace come stanno insieme...
I used papers from Maja Design and My Mind Eyes, love them together...

Per qualche informazione in più e per conoscere i codici dei Copic che ho usato, andate a dare un'occhiata qui al mio post che è uscito la scorsa settimana sul Copic Marker Europe Blog :)
For more infos about colouring and about the codes of Copic Markers I've used, go here to have a look to my latest post at Copic Marker Europe Blogplease :)

Grazie mille per essere passati :)
Thanks for stopping by :)
 

7 commenti :

Jane ha detto...

Stunning Franz!

Rachel Parys ha detto...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown ha detto...

Do you sell your cards? I would love to buy this!!

Leanne ha detto...

Saw your card on the SC FB page Franz and swooned!! This is gorgeous!
^.^

Sharon ha detto...

This is beautiful Franz. The image is adorable and such a beautiful design with lovely embellishments.
Hope you are having a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Elena ha detto...

Ma che meraviglia!!!

Anna ha detto...

brava Franz :)